It’s Friday again! These are our fav links of this week.
- Interlaced: Email and Social Networks – According to Jeremiah Owyang Web Strategist, Facebook isn’t the largest social network, email is, but not everyone agrees email and social networks are the same. Great article!
- Three evil words – Email is a permission-based marketing channel. Ken Magill explains why there are many good reasons for this.
- Inspire Interaction with Promo Emails: 4 Tactics to Boost Clicks, Encourage Social Sharing – how to make promotional email program more interactive, and build stronger relationships with subscribers
- Friction – “Email, of course, is free. Except it’s not. The friction that slows down sending email to everyone all the time is the cost of all the people you’ll lose. ” Seth Godin.
- Yahoo points the way to the social inbox – Most email inboxes today look more or less the same way they did 10 years ago. But what’s next?