We are not accepting guest posts anymore. Thanks to all our contributors.
Guest posts is a great tactic to use to grow your online presence, get quality backlinks and reach new readers.
You can focus on any aspect related to email marketing, like email design, deliverability, address acquisition and best practices.
We will publish your articles on this blog and promote them across several social media sites.
Furthermore, we will offer you a FREE lifetime license for SendBlaster PRO 2 (€85 value).
If you are interested in guest posting, please follow this easy guidelines:
- your post must be original and you agree not to post it somewhere else
- the content of your post should be relevant to our blog
- your post should be minimum 300 words long
- you can include up to three links in the author byline (your website, Twitter account, etc). No affiliation links
- we will link back ONLY to quality sites and that are relevant to our readers. No unprofessional sites, simple landing pages or third party hosted websites will be accepted.
- you can include some images. They must be royalty-free or used in accordance with their license
- you can mention your business when relevant to the article. No self-promotion
Please note that in certain circumstances, we may request an article exchange between your site and our site.
Current guest posters will be listed in our Contributors page. Each contributor may include a photo, a short bio and one link to his website, blog or business website.